Triangle symbols from completed trades

Add your new features and requests here.
avalo

Triangle symbols from completed trades

Post by avalo » Tue May 05, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello,
Bookmap is great, I switched to entering orders on Bookmap instead of Jigsaw.  This has helped a lot since now I'm paying closer attention to Bookmap information instead of Jigsaw information (which isn't as useful). 

I asked the help desk if it is possible to remove the triangle symbols (for a completed trade) from the chart and the answer was it is not possible.  The suggestion was to send the request to the forum for further consideration, so that is the reason for this post.

Thanks,
Tom

Andry API support

Re: Triangle symbols from completed trades

Post by Andry API support » Wed May 06, 2020 8:38 am

Hi Tom,
please take a look at the picture and confirm I got it right.
Attachments
execution.jpg
execution.jpg (9.42 KiB) Viewed 6926 times

avalo

Post by avalo » Wed May 06, 2020 4:45 pm

Yes, the screen shot shows it correctly.  Trade markers show up consistently and obscure the volume dots.

I asked Bruce about it during the webinar this morning.  He suggested unchecking the "all or none" box in the "orders" panel in the configuration screen.  At the time it was hard to do that because the boxes in the orders panel were all grayed out and showed all the boxes for displaying types of orders were checked.

The boxes did show white color when I switched the trading panel in the TCP "off" (to show no trading).  I was able to switch off all of the configuration order display boxes when the box was white.

As soon as I switched the TCP on again though the configuration panel showed grayed out boxes again with all of the order boxes checked.  When the boxes are grayed out and all the grayed out boxes are checked, the trade markers show up again.

I tried switching off the TCP and then removing it, then using the configuration panel to switch off the orders.  After that I turned the TCP back on using the green colored "lock / unlock" icon. The panel still showed grayed out boxes though locked into showing all of the order types.

I watched the "Features and Components" you tube video and didn't see coverage of this issue.   Is it a UI glitch of some kind possibly?   Whatever the cause, I am unable to resolve this seemingly on my own.
Last edited by avalo on Wed May 06, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avalo

Post by avalo » Wed May 06, 2020 4:46 pm

Sorry about the mish mash of [/font] insertions, I copied the text into the forum screen from Notepad, maybe that was the reason for it doing that.

Andry API support

Post by Andry API support » Thu May 07, 2020 9:58 am

That is OK.
The topic has been moved to Feature Requests subsection. There are a lot of requests so the most requested ones get the highest priority. To increase priority encourage other traders to request the feature in this topic.

RLW IV

Post by RLW IV » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:28 am

+1 on this request.  I noticed same issue of being unable to uncheck the order events that are displayed.