No SD vwap in global +

Custom indicators, trading strategies, data export and recording and more...
tapster53

No SD vwap in global +

Post by tapster53 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:13 pm

I have subscribed to global + prior to purchasing it, and I downloaded the VWAP std dev bands API from the forum.  

When I try to install it, it keeps telling me my license is not correct.  I contacted tech support and they directed me to several sign up and agreement pages, which I completed.   Anyone have any ideas?
Attachments
vwapinstallerror.jpg
vwapinstallerror.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 3986 times

Svyatoslav
Site Admin

Re: No SD vwap in global +

Post by Svyatoslav » Mon May 18, 2020 7:23 am

Hi. That's a 3rd party indicator which is not part of bookmap (the package name is a bit deceiving - it's not really developed by our team even though it starts with com.bookmap - basically we don't enforce package name limitations, so indicator can chose anything as long as it does not conflict). You need to get/purchase indicator license from the developer of an indicator.

Most likely it's this one on marketplace https://marketplace.bookmap.com/product ... kage-free/
If so - it actually seems to be free, so "purchase" will be $0, but I'm not 100% confident that's the same one. Just make sure to link your license key to marketplace account (marketplace should guide you through the process, just pay attention to the messages).