S&I sub chart feature request.

Add your new features and requests here.
deanmav

S&I sub chart feature request.

Post by deanmav » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:29 pm

Adding an option to color the lines of the icebergs or stops thats similar to what the market pulse subchart feature does when its threshold is broken would be beneficial. You gain the capability to visually see each time your iceberg or stop meets the volume trigger you have set and not have to worry about what the scale is at that time. Would definitely help when accumulate is set to Reset,Sliding and Exponential. Might even work nice with Sum and Sum_Same_Side too(if doable). 

Reason i think this would be nice is because there are times that when you use other addons with S&I subchart at the same time it has a tendency to make it a bit harder to see the actual levels the Iceberg and stops lines are making because the scales get a bit screwy. Using the vertical alignment adjustment helps in a way, but there are still times when your threshold of say 500 is broken, that look like completely different then the last 500+ that occurred previously and are now off of the screen. The scale adjustments that occur make each peak a diferent value.

Just a thought. Know this would help me out daily.

midav341

Re: S&I sub chart feature request.

Post by midav341 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Thank you for your request, we will add it to our backlog. We need more requests from traders to prioritize this feature.