Stock being halted the order book problem

Add your new features and requests here.
gulie909

Stock being halted the order book problem

Post by gulie909 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:37 am

Hi guys, I have been using bookmap for over two weeks, It is great tools
I found that the problem stock was halted
We see all the times when stock is halted some seller wants a quick out so asks for a price lower than the last price
and some aggressive buyer wants to get in so bids above the last price
the bookmap' s order book during the halt period shows the seller ask below the last price count as green, and the aggressive buyers bid above last price order count as red  I have another order book so I can see the issue
please grab another order book and compare it to Bookmap's order book you can see that
I heavily rely upon the order book, If you guys can make right I can cancel another subscription for market data
If you can do it ASAP
Also, a new feature about the order book, is it can detach from the chart, like bookmap's timessales, can scroll up and down, and can type any symbol 
Thanks
Merry Christmas

Helena

Re: Stock being halted the order book problem

Post by Helena » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:24 am

Hello,
Could you please send screenshots regarding this issue by email to [email protected] ? Please send full screenshots from Bookmap application.
Thank you! 

Andry API support

Post by Andry API support » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:31 pm

Hi, if you're talking about a cross, while market is closed, bid>ask. Thing is - at that point levels contain a mix of bids and asks. We do in fact not have separate coloring for a cross area on COB. We don't fully support crosses as those can't exist during active trading on high quality data, so it was never reported as an issue.
It should have no impact on the order book when exchange is open.
I guess we could consider coloring the relevant range of COB grey or something like this, would be pretty simple. Would that solve his problem?
Regarding order book that can detach - we have Dom Pro addon, please check videos of that and let us know what's missing.

gulie909

Post by gulie909 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:57 pm

If you guys can make the right colors, it would be better for us
thanks