Crypto Adapters & Live Trading Capabilities

Add your new features and requests here.
Ksomal4121

Crypto Adapters & Live Trading Capabilities

Post by Ksomal4121 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Hi there,

Firstly I would like to thank the BookMap team on their amazing product, and all the new adapters that they have coded up for new exchanges and the valuable insights that it provides. However I would like to request more frequent updates to the aforementioned adapters, such as GDAX/Coinbase, Bitfinex and many others, due to the exchanges adding multiple new trading pairs as well as new products that are currently not available via the BookMap interface/product. Secondly I would like the team to consider expanding the support of Live trading to some of the new adapters (exchange) venues that are currently only available in simulation mode. I understand that such an undertaking would be time consuming, ensuring all the bugs/glitches are ironed out, but I am pretty sure that I speak for many Crypto-oriented users of the platform that they would welcome such changes, even if it mean't being charged for the product rather then remaining free, once the overall platform is stable with most of the issues being ironed out. 

Thanks.

Stevens

Re: Crypto Adapters & Live Trading Capabilities

Post by Stevens » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:43 pm

I would love to be able to trade on Bitfinex through Bookmap because it's the only crypto exchange
that doesn't freeze up during high volatility times.  I only trade ETH and BTC; I don't care about 
any of the other pairs.  Would it be possible to enable just those two pairs.  Sorry if that's a dumb 
question; the only code I know is pig Latin.