Trade Copier

Add your new features and requests here.
martijn luijckx

Re: Trade Copier

Post by martijn luijckx » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:10 am

michael_loboyko wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:11 pm
Dear traders,

Thank you for the request, we've added it to the backlog for consideration. But to make it right, please explain why you need this feature and what you want to achieve with it. Please describe the real case of sending orders to multiple trading accounts. It would be great if you could share your insights with us in a short 15-minute call. Please reach out to me directly at [email protected] to arrange a call.

Regards,
Michael

Thanks for your response Michael. Good to see that this option is finally being considered. A trade copier is especially useful for traders who trade multiple accounts through a prop firm. Consider, for example, APEX Trader Funding.

This week they launched their new Trade Copier, but it only works for NinjaTrader and Tradovate..
Here's a video with an explanation so you can get an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KDXXtpsDsk

I am open to a 15-minute call, I will send you an email.

martijn luijckx

Post by martijn luijckx » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:59 am

Hi all,

Good news: APEX recently released an update for their Trade Copier, and it looks like it now also connects with Bookmap!

I briefly tested it, it looks like the trades do get copied. only when moving orders / bracket orders, the follow-accounts do not move with them. Not yet ideal, but at least it is a beginning.

tduong96

Post by tduong96 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:42 pm

martijn luijckx wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:59 am
Hi all,

Good news: APEX recently released an update for their Trade Copier, and it looks like it now also connects with Bookmap!

I briefly tested it, it looks like the trades do get copied. only when moving orders / bracket orders, the follow-accounts do not move with them. Not yet ideal, but at least it is a beginning.
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's the Rithmic connection and your orders being sent to any platform connected Rithmic. 

In the past I used to execute on NinjaTrader and would see my open/filled orders display on Bookmap as well.

I've not tried it the other way around as I don't pay for a 2nd log-in anymore. 

michael_loboyko

Post by michael_loboyko » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:34 am

Hi there,

We are considering implementing the Trade copier for you. Do you need to specify different trade sizes when sending orders to multiple accounts?

martijn luijckx

Post by martijn luijckx » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:37 am

It would be nice if there is an option to set the ratio. 

tduong96

Post by tduong96 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:11 pm

michael_loboyko wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:34 am
Hi there,

We are considering implementing the Trade copier for you. Do you need to specify different trade sizes when sending orders to multiple accounts?
That would a super helpful
This is a currently available option expressed as a ratio, but especially useful for those trading across different sized accounts

nicola_hollender

Post by nicola_hollender » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:30 am

Hi, many traders like myself really need a good trade copier function for multiple prop firm accounts we manage. Since Bookmap is a highly professional tool, from professional traders for professional traders and we work as 'professional' traders for prop firms, please release this add on urgently. 

brian_okarski998

Post by brian_okarski998 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:43 pm

michael_loboyko wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:34 am
Hi there,

Wanted to add another +1 to the implementation of a trade copier. There are many of us with multiple funded accounts w/Rithmic, and Ninjatrader is not ideal at all - would be amazing to have something integrated into Bookmap. 

Is it possible to use multibrackets addon to handle different trade sizes? Multibrackets + trade copier would be such a huge gamechanger.

darryl

Post by darryl » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:49 am

It sounds like Bookmap is finally considering adding a trade copier feature for all of us with funded futures accounts.  I posted here over 6 months ago requesting this, and decided to contact support today.  I was advised to leave another request here in the forum.  

I sincerely hope that Bookmap is close to releasing a trade copy feature.  I use Rithmic's copy trader to trade up to 8 accounts at once, but it's extremely difficult to navigate trades.  There's just too much time slippage between all accounts to make it work.  

Here's to hoping that we will have a copy trader feature asap!  Thanks.

martijn luijckx

Post by martijn luijckx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:56 am

Hello Bookmap developers,

We hear very little / nothing from you about the developments for a Trade Copier. Can you please give us an update? Have you already started developing? Or are you just considering it?

Many traders have been waiting for a well-functioning Trade Copier for a long time as you can see in this thread.