[CODE RED] 2 BUGS in API (+20 month old bugs!)

Add your new features and requests here.
Gregory

[CODE RED] 2 BUGS in API (+20 month old bugs!)

Post by Gregory » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:38 am

:!: Hello this isn’t a feature request but a desperate plea to fix 2 extremely outstanding bugs in the API.

After months of talking with support at bookmap.com I’ve been told the way to get a bug solved isn’t through them but by posting a request on the forums.

On Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:38 pm I was asking for help with position listener in the Simulator: https://www.bookmap.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=218

On Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:54 am, @Andrey told me, "Hi Gregory,was that live or replay mode? We've been solving the issue with position listener in the replay mode but the live mode must be working."

Now 20 months later I'm still asking for the same help because of the same problem, where it’s a challenge tracking orders and positions in the simulator when the majority of Order clientIds return as null (all but for a simple parent order in the simulator).

Both of these bugs are uber critical for many users and they have been ignored.

Please fix the 2 bugs yesterday. We are desperate.

Thanks,
Gregory
Last edited by Gregory on Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:22 am, edited 9 times in total.

Gregory

Re: CODE RED EMERGENCY! 2 BUGS IN API (20+ month old bugs)

Post by Gregory » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:51 am

Bump because Bugs in existing features should be priority. Thank you so much in advance for resolving this quickly. It will make Bookmap so much better. Also, mad props for supporting a Linux build. :D

Gregory

Re: [CODE RED] 2 BUGS in API (+20 month old bugs!)

Post by Gregory » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Respectfully bumped