DOM Pro - Single Click Move BUG

Market data, Trading, Technical support, Features requests, etc
tfdgyogflhlq

DOM Pro - Single Click Move BUG

Post by tfdgyogflhlq » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:36 am

This is to report the following DOM Pro bug when enabling the Single Click move option.

On any DOM if I enable bracket orders (TP: 3, SL: 3) and trade more than 1 lot (let's say 10), after I get filled I will see my TP order 3 tics away as expected. 

BUT if I want to move the TP 2 tics below I would expect a single click would do it since I have the Single Click option enabled. What actually happens if I click two tics below, is that the original TP order will not move but more importantly a new limit order of 1 lot is placed where I click (as opposed to 10 lots and whatever number is setup in the order panel).

If I click again additional 10 lots are now added bringing the order to 11. 

This happens only when Single Click move option is been enabled.

Also let me highlight this behaviour happens only when automatic TP order is setup in the bracket order section. If I leave only automatic SL and not TP the issue of wrong lots is not manifesting.

Thanks, Piero

kader_meguedad

Re: DOM Pro - Single Click Move BUG

Post by kader_meguedad » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:05 am

I already reported this issue months ago to support. Answer was "do not use TP option "
I think the issue is related to the algorithm used to implement the feature.. maybe they need a bog rethink to solve it and they do not have the motivation for now

tfdgyogflhlq

Post by tfdgyogflhlq » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:21 am

It's good to know it's impacting more people. Let's hope they will look into it.

From my point of view the fact that the one click option is not working as expected it's not as bad as the wrong lots order. even if order was not moved on click this is something I can leave with as I can use the cancel all open order options when filled. but the totally wrong lot size should be fixed. it's a very bad bug. 

mlabazov

Post by mlabazov » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:10 am

Hi, Thank you for reporting the problem.

This issue occurs because you get several partial fills and your 3 TP order consists of several orders. In this case 'Single click move' is disabled automatically to prevent partial move on click.

We know about this issue and we will fix it in the next version of the DOM Pro addon.

tfdgyogflhlq

Post by tfdgyogflhlq » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:36 am

excellent news. thanks.